If you are really worried about your health, then you should regularly visit a doctor. Accordingly, in the presence of certain problems, you occasionally take certain medicine.
How often do you read the instructions for using certain drugs in detail, in the absence of doctor’s recommendations?
Now, we are going to talk about recommendations of Valium use and dosage.
The Valium may be prescribed in the case of:
- hypochondriac and hysterical reactions, neuroses, phobia, take 5-10 mg 2-3 times per day.
- abstinent alcoholic syndrome, take 10 mg 3-4 times in the first 24h. In the second and subsequent days take 5mg 3-4 times per day.
- There are responses about Valium, used in obstetrics: the drug is used to facilitate labor, premature birth (only at the end of the 3rd trimester), with premature exfoliation of the placenta.
- at the beginning of atherosclerosis therapy , a dosage of 2 mg per day should be prescribed.
- for patients who can not leave work during the therapy, the recommended dose of Valium is 2.5 mg, take it 1-2 per day or once 5 mg in the evening.
- In a case of premedication before surgery , diagnostic endoscopic manipulations is performed, and also before general anesthesia.
- with neurologic degenerative diseases take Valium tablets 2-3 times per day .
- with angina and elevated pressure take 2-5mg 2-3 times per day, with vertebral syndrome – 10mg 4 times p / day.
- Polyarthritis – valium is prescribed in a dose of 5 mg, take 1-4 times p / day.
- In a case of heart attack, the drug is induce intramuscularly – 10 mg at the beginning of therapy, after which they switch to Valium tablets – 5-10 mg 1-3 times p / day.
- Valium can be included in complex therapy of hypertension, gastrointestinal ulcers, disorders occurring in gynecology and obstetrics (psychosomatic, menstrual and climacteric), epilepsy, infarction, eczema and other skin diseases accompanied by irritation and itching.
If you have found one of your symptoms or illnesses in this list, now you know more about the using of Valium and the correct dosage.